The Ten Funniest things I have ever found on the
Here's an impromptu list of the 10 funniest things I've ever found on
the internet...some of them are documents on other servers, others are
postings from newsgroups...You'll notice that a lot of them are
RPG-Documents...Well, these things happen. Sometime, I'll put them in
order as to how funny I find them.
- The Wright Stuff.
- Stuff Steven Wright has said. Stuff other people have said and attributed to him. Stuff other people have said in his style, but retrained their attribution. Stuff, stuff, stuff.
- The Evil Overlord List
- There are certain mistakes that many evil overlords make. Thus, here is a document anyone who wishes to become any kind of supreme Evil Overolord should read, if only to keep his plans from being constantly foiled by those meddling heroes. Finally, I've got an attribution to the person who came up with this glorious list, as well as the additions that have been made ofer the years.
- Miscellaneous RPG Humor
- A Big, long list of very, very funny stuff that's been posted to newsgroups at one time or another. Have a long look. It'll take awhile. Don't worry, I'll wait.
- Deep Thoughts By Jack Handey
He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."
- Yes, Virginia, There is a Cthulhu
- A warm, touching tribute that proves, once and for all, that the squid-headed elder god we all know and love is lying, dead and dreaming, in R'Lyeh. Brought me to tears, it did.
- Excerpt from The Book of the Tanzi
- Some DM's don't like kender. John Edwards appears to be one of them. Here's the justification for why there are no Kender on his Game-World.
- Spider-Ben Theme
- Remember that old '60's
spider-man Cartoon show theme song? Cool. Remember that new 90's Clone
story? Not so cool. Remember when Jim 'Insert funky phrase here' Smith
put them together? No? Well, then, have thyself a look.
- Thirty songs parodies/poems on the topic of the
Lovecraftian Cthulhu mythos. No 'Cthulhu Sleeps tonight', but the rest
are suitably disturbing. Lose 4d6/9d6 SAN.
- Dr Seuss meets the OJ
- In the style of the late Doctor, a very nice account of the OJ
simpson trial. But hey, you already knew that.
- Five Faces of Darkness, MST3Kified
Transformers episode after the movie, the five-part "Five
Faces of Darkness" redone in loving Mystery Science Theatere
3000 style, on Marek Kozubal's Transformers
Home page, brought to you in living color.
- Five Faces of Darkness Part 1
- Five Faces of Darkness Part 2
- Five Faces of Darkness Part 3
Faces of Darkness Part 4
Faces of Darkness Part 5
- My GM Won't Let Me
response to a posting on Rec.Games.frp.misc about a Werewolf: The
Apocalypse player who was mad because his GM was going to have them meet
the Wyrm and go through the Apocalypse (My GM wants to KILL me!) I
started a thread called My GM Won't Let Me Die!. Here is, by far, the
funniest response I got to it.
- Illuminati University Alma
If you're familiar with the GURPS IOU Sourcebook, this song's a riot. If
you're not, It's still a riot. To the tune of the 'Tiny Toon Adventures'
theme song. Was posted to rec.games.frp.gurps
- Smart Dolphins
Last year, on
rec.games.frp.dnd, it was discovered that Dolphins are somewhat smarter
than the average human, and strongly good-aligned. This is the funniest
of the responses to that thread.
- The Gazebo
good a cry as
any for a dictionary to be included in every Player's Handbook...Gotten
from Morpheus's RPG page.
- The Solution
Cryptic title for this posting comes from the fact that it was posted to
alt.destroy.the.earth. It's an Account (pun unintended) of God creating
- Strange Luck
just a funny story about critical successes that I put in to fill space.
- The Canonical List of Famous
- a list of almost 900 things that could be the last words
that slip from a Pc's lips. Funny, Funny, Funny.
- Three Star Wars Song
my opinion these are the best three of the song parodies that can be
found on Jim Fisher's Star Wars
Humor Page Check 'em out.