Right. What we've got here, is a page for Steve Jackson Games' In Nomine, a game of Angels & Demons duking it out contemporarily. Hours of fun for the whole family. This page is even more incomplete than the AD&D page, but will become more complete wit
h tide. In the future, you may see stuff from my In Nomine: City of Glass PBEM here. Maybe not.
Yes, I know this page is not dark and mysterious and all black and stuff. Couldn't find a good painter. Still looking.
- In Nomine
- Here, you'll find SJG's In Nomine page, which goes over the basics of the game, what's availaible, and whatnot.
- In Nomine Collection
- Another fine page by Archangel Beth. All sorts of fan-authored stuff. A truly priceless resource for the enterprising In Nomine GM.
- My Art
- Sometimes I get bored. When I get bored, sometimes, I draw. And sometimes, when I draw I scan stuff in. So here's some In Nomine-based art I did. Check it out. Or something.
- Angelic X-Faces
- X-Face headers that show the In Nomine Angelic Choir Symbols! Collect 'em! Trade 'em! Race 'em! Well, maybe not the last two...
- Demonic X-Faces
- X-Face headers that show the In Nomine Demonic Band Symbols! Now, you too can broadcast your Band choice all over the internet. To people with X-Face compatible newsreaders and email clients, anyway.